The Goodfellas’ smile pre shave dawn of glory 150ml
Info – Qty per Carton: 1
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
We ship anywhere in Europe and in the World.
- FOR SMALL AND BIG BUSINESS
Grow your business fast and efficiently with us.
- PAYMENT METHODS
Credit card, Paypal, Bank transfer, Cash on delivery*.
- FAST SHIPPING
Thousands products in stock, Ready for your business.
- BOTTLE: PETG 7
- BOX: PAP 21
- Always follow the rules of your municipality
Pre-shave Dawn of Glory 150ml – The Goodfellas’ smile
Dawn of Glory is the pre-shave you don’t expect.
Produced by Italian brand The Goodfellas’ Smile, Dawn of Glory is a refined blend of fine natural raw materials put to the service of manual shaving.
Its fast-acting, semi-liquid gel consistency softens and lifts the hair, protecting and soothing the skin at the same time.
Totally odourless, it does not alter in any way the fragrances of your favourite soaps and aftershaves.
Dawn of Glory pre-shave exponentially increases the shaving performance of all shaving soaps.
If needed, the Dawn of Glory Pre-Shave can be used on its own for a fast, irritation-free shave.
To use the pre-shave Dawn of Glory to its full potential, we recommend moistening your face, pouring 7-10 drops of gel into the palm of your hand and applying it to your face in circular motions, then waiting 30-60 seconds before applying the shaving soap.
Proceed with shaving.
Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene glycol, Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, Polyquaternium-11, PVP, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Malva sylvestris flower leaf extract, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Thymus vulgaris leaf extract, Fucus vesiculosus thalle extract, Allantoin,Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Sodium gluconate, Sodium dehydroacetate, PEG-12 dimethicone, 2-bromo-2-nitropropropane-1, 3-diol
PRE-SHAVE DAWN OF GLORY STRUCTURE
- Calendula officinalis flower extract:.
Calendula flower extract helps prepare sensitive and more inflammation-prone skin for the razor’s action.
- Chamomilla recutita flower extract:
Chamomile flower extract is used in cosmetics for its calming and soothing effects, as well as for its typical anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and healing properties. Its high bisabol content actively contributes to softening the skin.
- Malva sylvestris flower leaf extract:.
Malva extract, like Marigold and Chamomile (albeit in different proportions), is also an extremely effective natural anti-inflammatory, but in our composition it mainly has an important moisturising and emollient effect on the skin.
- Aloe barbadensis leaf juice:.
Aloe vera juice, rich in vitamins, enzymes and essential amino acids, protects the skin from dehydration as well as soothing and refreshing it.
- Thymus vulgaris leaf extract:.
Thyme is a natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal agent.
- Fucus vesiculosus thalle extract:.
A seaweed extract, Fucus is not only soothing but also softens the skin, reducing irregularities and making it more even. Preparing it for the action of the razor in the best possible way.
- Propylene Glycol: Propylene Glycol is an organic humectant and binding compound that helps other ingredients penetrate the skin properly. It is found naturally in sesame seeds and mushrooms.
- Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose: Used in the food industry under the acronym E464 as a thickener in flours and gluten-free products, in cosmetics its main function is to create a film-forming layer on the skin, contributing to the even distribution of the product during use.
- Polyquaternium-11: Its function is very similar to that of Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose but more easily soluble in water and with the additional function of conditioning the hair for shaving.
- PVP: Synthetic polymer extremely versatile in cosmetics, it increases the viscosity of the entire compound by stabilising itPolysorbate 20: Polysorbate is an emulsifier derived from sorbitol, based on fruits and berries. its main function is to dilute essential oils and plant extracts.
- PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil:Hydrogenated castor oil, contributes to the even distribution of the product during use
- Sodium gluconate: Chelating agent whose task is to promote the stability and appearance of the product.
- Sodium gluconate: Chelating agent whose function is to promote the stability and appearance of the product.
- Sodium dehydroacetate: Sodium dehydroacetate is the sodium salt of dehydroacetic acid and is an antimicrobial preservative.
- PEG-12 dimethicone: Of synthetic origin, the goal of this polymer is to lighten the compound while softening the skin at the same time.
- 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1 -3-diol: Containing 0.01%, it is a preservative whose job it is to inhibit the development of undesirable microorganisms.