Simpsons shaving brush simfix synthetic
Out of stock
Would you like to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
We ship anywhere in Europe and in the World.
- FOR SMALL AND BIG BUSINESS
Grow your business fast and efficiently with us.
- PAYMENT METHODS
Credit card, Paypal, Bank transfer, Cash on delivery*.
- FAST SHIPPING
Thousands products in stock, Ready for your business.
- Always follow the rules of your municipality
Shaving brush SIMFIX Synthetic – Simpsons
Simfix (a manufacturing collaboration between the world renowned Simpson & Vulfix brands) are delighted to announce the arrival of this eagerly anticipated synthetic fibre shaving brush.
The brush has been described by Mark Watterson (Managing Director of Simpson) as a “game changer” in the extremely competitive synthetic shaving brush market owing to it’s beautiful appearance, sleek lines & ergonomic qualities, but more so for the jaw dropping price point & amazing performance.
The brush features a lathe turned, highly polished faux Ebony handle & is filled with just about the perfect weight & density of our uniquely sourced synthetic bristle. The handle carries the SimFix logo on the front & the wording ‘Hand Made’, ‘Synthetic Bristle’, ‘Great Britain’ on the reverse.
Simfix SF1 approximate brush specifications:
Overall brush height – 98mm
Handle height – 46mm
Loft – 52mm
Knot diameter – 25mm
Brush weight – 60g
In regards the use & ongoing maintenance of your new Simpson shaving brush, we would recommend the following procedures:
When shaving try using paint brush back & forth strokes for lather building rather than circular ‘mashing’ motions which tend to put additional stress and pressure on the bristles. Excessive force can snap or dislodge bristles from their glue bond. Never leave your brush to soak in water at a temperature higher than your skin would withstand.
- Ensure the shaving brush knot is completely rinsed free of ALL soap or cream residue post shave – Use clear warm water and gently squeeze the base of the knot to determine if all remnants are gone (This will prevent the build-up of mildew).
- Shake the brush gently & lightly stroke the bristles against a very soft towel to remove any excess moisture present within the knot.
- Leave to stand or hang (either is perfectly fine) in a well ventilated area, preferably very near to an open window. Insufficient drying time between shaves WILL result in mildew deep within the knot and eventual hair loss.
- Try an alternate between two brushes if possible to allow a 48 hour drying period.
- Shampoo your brush with normal hair product every month or so to keep it nice and clean.
In stock80,00 €