Simpsons shaving brush persian jar 3 best badger
Out of stock
Would you like to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
We ship anywhere in Europe and in the World.
- FOR SMALL AND BIG BUSINESS
Grow your business fast and efficiently with us.
- PAYMENT METHODS
Credit card, Paypal, Bank transfer, Cash on delivery*.
- FAST SHIPPING
Thousands products in stock, Ready for your business.
- Always follow the rules of your municipality
Shaving brush Persian Jar 3 Best Badger – Simpsons
This classically shaped shaving brush with it’s ageless handle design is turned in three sizes and filled with Best Badger hair. The Persian Jar is a true Simpson favourite and our of our best selling designs.
Persian Jar PJ3 Best Badger approximate brush specifications:
Overall brush height – 109mm
Handle height – 57mm
Knot loft – 52mm
Knot diameter – 24mm
Weight – 93g
In regards the use & ongoing maintenance of your new Simpson shaving brush, we would recommend the following procedures:
When shaving try using paint brush back & forth strokes for lather building rather than circular ‘mashing’ motions which tend to put additional stress and pressure on the bristles. Excessive force can snap or dislodge bristles from their glue bond. Never leave your brush to soak in water at a temperature higher than your skin would withstand.
- Ensure the shaving brush knot is completely rinsed free of ALL soap or cream residue post shave – Use clear warm water and gently squeeze the base of the knot to determine if all remnants are gone (This will prevent the build-up of mildew).
- Shake the brush gently & lightly stroke the bristles against a very soft towel to remove any excess moisture present within the knot.
- Leave to stand or hang (either is perfectly fine) in a well ventilated area, preferably very near to an open window. Insufficient drying time between shaves WILL result in mildew deep within the knot and eventual hair loss.
- Try an alternate between two brushes if possible to allow a 48 hour drying period.
- Shampoo your brush with normal hair product every month or so to keep it nice and clean.