Simpsons shaving brush chubby 3 best badger
Only 9 left in stock240
Info – Quantity per Carton: 1
- WORLDWIDE SHIPPING
We ship anywhere in Europe and in the World.
- FOR SMALL AND BIG BUSINESS
Grow your business fast and efficiently with us.
- PAYMENT METHODS
Credit card, Paypal, Bank transfer, Cash on delivery*.
- FAST SHIPPING
Thousands products in stock, Ready for your business.
- Always follow the rules of your municipality
Shaving brush Chubby 3 Best Badger – Simpsons
The iconic Chubby series is turned in three sizes. The Chubby 3 available here in Simpson’s legendary Best Badger hair. The unrivalled knot construction & density of these truly brilliant brushes can never be overstated.
The Chubby shaving brush is globally acknowledged as the finest shaving brush ever produced.
Chubby 3 Best Badger approximate brush specifications:
Overall brush height – 102mm
Handle height – 48mm
Knot loft – 54mm
Knot diameter – 29mm
Weight – 108g
In regards the use & ongoing maintenance of your new Simpson shaving brush, we would recommend the following procedures:
When shaving try using paint brush back & forth strokes for lather building rather than circular ‘mashing’ motions which tend to put additional stress and pressure on the bristles. Excessive force can snap or dislodge bristles from their glue bond. Never leave your brush to soak in water at a temperature higher than your skin would withstand.
- Ensure the shaving brush knot is completely rinsed free of ALL soap or cream residue post shave – Use clear warm water and gently squeeze the base of the knot to determine if all remnants are gone (This will prevent the build-up of mildew).
- Shake the brush gently & lightly stroke the bristles against a very soft towel to remove any excess moisture present within the knot.
- Leave to stand or hang (either is perfectly fine) in a well ventilated area, preferably very near to an open window. Insufficient drying time between shaves WILL result in mildew deep within the knot and eventual hair loss.
- Try an alternate between two brushes if possible to allow a 48 hour drying period.
- Shampoo your brush with normal hair product every month or so to keep it nice and clean.